Limited Company, called "Osakeyhtiö, Oy" in Finnish, is the most popular legal form of business in Finland.
Limited Company is a corporate structure where the members of the company cannot be held personally liable for the company's debts or liabilities. Limited company is registered to Finnish Trade Register, and has its own business ID.
Limited company formation does not require a registered address in Finland. If you want to register a limited company solo, you can be the only ordinary board member, shareholder and the CEO of the company. For this, you will need another person to work as your deputy member of the board.
- Equity capital minimum of 2.500€
- Shareholders: No restrictions
- Board of directors: 1 member and 1 substitute member
- CEO: Optional
- Address in Finland: Optional
- Bank account: Required
Limited company's equity capital 2.500€ needs to be fully paid on company's new bank account. Bank account is not required to be in a Finnish bank. Our Incorporation Package includes all the necessary paperwork for the bank. Opening a Finnish bank account always requires a visit to Finland. You will need to book an appointment and clarify your bank's requirements for opening a bank account in advance.
Set up a Limited Company with our online incorporation package. Documentation is prepared and delivered electronically via email. Incorporation package includes:
Support throughout the process
- E-mail and phone support
- Clear and simple instructions
- All the documents in English
- Follow-up of registration process
Help with opening a bank account
- Preparation of all necessary documents for bank
- Minutes of the board meeting for opening a bank account
Filing of Start-Up Notification
- Checking eligibility of applicant and composition of board of directors
- Name research for selected company name
- Preparation of all necessary documents
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association + Appendix
- Our consultant as a contact person for Trade Register
- Power of Attorney
- Submission of all documents to the Finnish Trade register and Tax Authorities
Tax Registrations (optional)
- Trade Register
- Tax Authorities' customer register
- Prepayment register
- Employer register